By the Quene [microform] : the Quenes Maiestie vnderstandyng that of late tyme sundrye persons beyng infected with certayne daungerous and pernicious opinions in matters of religion, contrary to the faith of the church of Christe, as Anabaptistes ...
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1558-1603 : Elizabeth I)
- [London] : Imprinted at London in Powles Church yarde by Rycharde Iugge, and Iohn Cawood ..., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet
- Additional Creators:
- Elizabeth I, Queen of England, 1533-1603
- Related Titles:
- Quenes Maiestie vnderstandyng that of late tyme sundrye persons beyng infected with certayne daungerous and pernicious opinions in matters of religion
- Second part of title from first 4 lines of text.
Date of imprint suggested by STC (2nd ed.).
"Yeuen at our Castell of wyndsor the xxii. day of September, the second yere of our raigne M.D.lx."
Reproduction of original in the Harvard University. Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1985. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1850:22).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.). 7916.5.
View MARC record | catkey: 2099200