The Christian directory [microform] : guiding men to eternall saluation : deuided into three bookes, the first vvherof teacheth hovv to make a good resolution, the second, hovv to begin vvell, the third, hovv to perseuere and end happily : in this volume is onely contayned the first booke consisting of tvvo partes, vvherof the former layeth dovvne the motiues to resolution, and the other remoueth the impediments / both of them hauing byn lately reuievved, corrected, and not a little altered by the author himselfe, for the greater commodity and vtility of the reader
- Parsons, Robert, 1546-1610
- [St. Omer] : [F. Bellet], 1607.
- Physical Description:
- 66 unnumbered pages, 684 pages, 14 unnumbered pages
- Attributed to Parsons by STC (2nd ed.) and NUC pre-1956 imprints., First published under title: The first booke of Christian exercise, appertayning to resolution.--Cf. NUC pre-1956 imprints., Imprint suggested by STC (2nd ed.)., "Superiorum permissu.", Signatures: [sec.] p11 s [star]-2[star] p8 s 3[star] p8 s A-2C p12 s 2D-2G p8 s 2H p6 s (last leaf blank)., Page 192 misnumbered as 190., Errata: p.  at end., Includes index., Marginal notes., Formerly STC 19371.--Cf. STC (2nd ed.)., Reproduction of original in the Harvard University Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1984. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1823:1).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.). 19354.5.
View MARC record | catkey: 2099304