Anno tertio Henrici VIII [microform] : the Kynge Our Soueraygne Lorde Henrye the viij after the conquest, by the grace of God King of England and of Fraunce, and Lorde of Irelande, at his Parlyamente holden at Westminster in ye iiij day of February in the thyrde yere of his most noble reygne, to the honour of God and holye churche, & for the common weale & profite of this his realme, by the assent of the Lords spirituall and temporall and the Commons in thys presente Parliament assembled, and by aucthoritye of the same, hath doo to be ordeined, made, and enacted certaine statutes and ordynaunces in manner and fourme folowinge
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc
- [Place of publication not identified] : [T. Marsh], [1575?]
- Physical Description:
- 104 unnumbered pages
- Additional Creators:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1536-1547 : Henry VIII)
- Related Titles:
- Anno quarto Henrici VIII
Anno quinto Henrici VIII
Anno sexto Henrici VIII
Anno septimo Henrici VIII
- "Anno quarto Henrici VIII", "Anno quinto Henrici VIII", "Anno sexto Henrici VIII" each has special t.p.
Imprint suggested by STC (2nd ed.).
Signatures: A-H p6 s I p4 s.
Reproduction of original in the Harvard University. Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1985. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1850:50).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.). 9362.2.
View MARC record | catkey: 2099352