[The Cronycle begynnynge at the vii ages of the worlde with the comynge of Brute & the reygne of all the kynges with the saynt[es] and martyrs that haue ben in this lande] [microform] : [ with the compasse, length, and bredth ... of the worlde].
- [London] : Imprynted by me Robert Wyer, dwellynge at the sygne of Seynt John Euangelyste in Seynt Martyns parysshe besyde Charynge Crosse, [1545?]
- Physical Description:
- [16+] pages
- Related Titles:
- Here begynneth the compasse and cyrcuet of the worlde
- T.p. lacking; title suggested by NUC pre-1956 imprints and STC (2nd ed.).
Special t.p. at signature d b1 s: Here begynneth the compasse, and cyrcuet of the worlde ...
Imprint from colophon; date of imprint suggested by STC (2nd ed.).
Imperfect: lacks all except signatures d-e p4 s; tightly bound.
Reproduction of original in the Lambeth Palace Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1985. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1850:56).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.). 9984.5.
View MARC record | catkey: 2099388