A vindication of King Charles the martyr, proving that His Majesty was the author of Eik[omega]on Basilik[omega]e : against a memorandum said to be written by the Earl of Anglesey and against the exceptions of Dr. Walker and others / [Thomas Wagstaffe].
- Wagstaffe, Thomas, 1645-1712
- London : Printed for Joseph Hindmarsh, 1693.
- Physical Description:
- 46 pages ; 18 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Angelesy, Arthur Annesley., 1st earl of., 1614-1688
- Rare Books copy: Formerly part of an 18th-century library in Williamscote House near Banbury, England, assembled by John Loveday (1711-1789), philologist and antiquary, who lived at Caversham in Oxfordshire. The library was moved to Williamscote House in 1799 by John Loveday the second (1742-1809), Doctor of Laws.
- Binding notes:
- Bound with: Occasional communion fundamentally destructive of the discipline of the primitive Catholick Church ... / Henry Dodwell. London : Printed for S. Keble ... and R. Smith, 1705.
BV824.D638 1705 c.1 (Book) bound in Occasional communion fundamentally destructive of the discipline of the primitive Catholick Church, and contrary to the doctrine of the latest scriptures, concerning church-communion / By Henry Dodwell
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, W218.
View MARC record | catkey: 209951