Articles to be enquired of within the dioces of Winchester, in the metropoliticall visitation of the most reuerend father in Christ, Matthew by the prouidence of God, Archbyshop of Canterbury, primate of all England, and metropolitan [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- Church of England. Province of Canterbury. Archbishop (1559-1575 : Parker)
- At London : Printed by Iohn Daye, dwellyng ouer Aldersgate, [1575?]
- Physical Description:
- 20 unnumbered pages
- Additional Creators:
- Parker, Matthew, 1504-1575
- "Cum gratia & Priuilegio Regiæ Maiestatis."
Date of 1575 written in manuscript.
Signatures: A-B p4 s C p2 s.
Title within ornamental border.
Formerly STC 10154, 10355--Cf. STC (2nd ed.).
Imperfect: print show-through.
Reproduction of original in the Bodleian Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1985. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1851:7).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.). 10352.5.
View MARC record | catkey: 2099636