The first part of Parismus the renovvmed [sic] Prince of Bohemia, his most famous, delectable, and pleasant historie [microform] : containing his noble battailes fought against the Persians, his loue to Laurana, the kings daughter of Thessalie, and of his strange aduentures in the desolate iland
- Ford, Emanuel
- Uniform Title:
- Most famous, delectable, and pleasant history of Parismus, the renowned Prince of Bohemia. 1609
- London : Printed by Thomas Creede, 1608-1609.
- Physical Description:
- 490 unnumbered pages
- Related Titles:
- In two parts., "Parismenos, the second part of the most famous, delectable, and pleasant hystorie of Parismus, the renowned Prince of Bohemia" has special t.p. with 1609 imprint., Dedication signed: Emanuel Forde., Signatures: A p4 s(-A1) B-T p4 s X-2G p4 s(-2G4), p2 sA p4 s(-A1) B-2K p4 s., Imperfect: signatures A b4 s and C of first part lacking; stained and torn, with print show-through and some loss of print., Reproduction of original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1985. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1851:27).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.). 11172.
View MARC record | catkey: 2099755