A childe of light walking in darknes, or, A treatise shewing [brace] the causes by which, the cases wherein, the ends for which [brace] God leaves his children to distresse of conscience [microform] : together with directions how to walke so as to come forth of such a condition, with other observations upon Esay 50. 10 and 11 verses / by Tho. Goodwin ...
- Goodwin, Thomas, 1600-1680
- Printed at London : By M.F. for R. Dawlman and L. Fawne at the Brazen Serpent in Pauls Church-yard, 1636.
- Physical Description:
- 22 unnumbered pages, 255 pages
- Related Titles:
- Treatise shewing the causes by which, the cases wherein, the ends for which God leaves his children to distresse of conscience
- Signatures: [A] p4 s(-[A]1) a-b p4 s B-2K p4 s.
Reproduction of original in the Union Theological Seminary (New York, N.Y.). Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1985. 1 microfilm reel; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1852:21).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.). 12037.5.
View MARC record | catkey: 2099825