Lions at lunchtime / by Mary Pope Osborne ; illustrated by Sal Murdocca
- Osborne, Mary Pope
- New York : Random House, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 70 pages : illustrations ; 20 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Murdocca, Sal
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Magic tree house ; #11
- The magic tree house takes Jack and Annie to Africa where they meet up with wonderful wild animals, a very hungry warrior, and where they even solve a riddle.
- 0679983406 (lib. bdg.) and 0679883401 (pbk.)
- Reading Grade:
- "RL:2.0"--cover p. .
- "A stepping stone book."
- Source of Acquisition:
- Harrisburg copy: Purchased with funds from the Library of the Future Campaign; 20045.
- Action Note:
- committed to retain 20170930 20430101 HathiTrust https://www.hathitrust.org/shared_print_program
View MARC record | catkey: 2099986