A true report of all the burials and christnings within the city of London and the liberties thereof, from the 23. of December, 1602 to the 22. of December 1603 [microform] : whereunto is added the number of euery seuerall parish, from the 14. of Iuly to the 22. of December, aswell within the citie of London and the liberties thereof, as in other parishes in the skirtes of the cittie, and out of the freedome adioyning to the cittie : according to the weekly reports made to the Kings Most Excellent Maiestie / by the Company of Parish Clearks of the same citie
- Corporate Author:
- Worshipful Company of Parish Clerks
- [London?] : Printed by Iohn Windet, printer to the honourable city of London, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet
- At head of title: 1602. 1603.
Imperfect: slightly faded.
Reproduction of original in the Harvard University. Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1985. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1856:13).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.). 16739.5.
View MARC record | catkey: 2100141