The saints safetie in evill times [microform] : delivered at St Maries in Cambridge the fift of November, upon occasion of the povvder-plot ; whereunto is annexed a Passion-sermon preached at Mercers Chappel, London, upon Good-Friday ; as also the happiness of enjoying Christ, laid open at the funerall of Mr Sherland ... / by R. Sibbes ...
- Sibbes, Richard, 1577-1635
- London : Printed by M. Flesher for R. Dawlman at the Brazen Serpent in Pauls Church-yard, 1634.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 302, that is, 320 pages, 240 pages, 22 unnumbered pages
- Related Titles:
- Churches visitation
- Includes index., Signatures: a-u p8 s, x p2 s, B-O p8 s, (*) p8 s, (**) p2 s., "The churches visitation" has special t.p. and separate paging., Title within double line border; text within line border. Headpieces; initials. Marginal notes., Reproduction of original in: Harvard University. Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1985. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1858:22).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.). 22507.5.
View MARC record | catkey: 2100440