Pronunciation pedagogy and theory : new views, new directions / Joan Morley, editor
- Alexandria, Va. : Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- vii, 119 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Morley, Joan
- Pronunciation assessment in the ESL/EFL curriculum / Janet Goodwin, Donna Brinton, and Marianne Celce-Murcia -- Empowering students with predictive skills / Wayne B. Dickerson -- Intonation : a navigation guide for the listener / Judy B. Gilbert -- Some perspectives on accent : range of voice quality variation, the periphery, and focusing / John H. Esling -- A multidimensional curriculum design for speech-pronunciation instruction / Joan Morley -- Recent research in L2 phonology : implications for practice / Martha C. Pennington -- The effects of pronunciation teaching / George Yule and Doris Macdonald.
- "This volume contains expanded versions of seven papers presented in 1992 at the 26th Annual TESOL Convention in Vancouver, BC."--Introd.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 2100455