The shepheards calender [microform] : containing twelve æglogues, proportionable to the twelve moneths : entituled, To the noble and vertuous gentleman, most worthy of all tytles, both of learning and chiualrie, Master Philip Sidney
- Spenser, Edmund, 1552?-1599
- At London : Printed by H.L. for Mathew Lownes, and are to be sold at the signe of the Bishops head in Paules Church-yard, 1611.
- Physical Description:
- 10 unnumbered pages, 56 pages : illustrations
- Signatures: A-E p6 s, F p3 s., "To his booke" signed: Immeritò [pseud.]., Woodcut head-pieces, tail-pieces and initials. Each month has a woodcut vignette at the beginning., Reproduction of original in: Harvard University. Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1985. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1858:46).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.). 23093.5.
View MARC record | catkey: 2100515