Come ye blessed, &c., come ye cursed, &c., or, A Diall of directions to doomes day [microform] : denoting by the seauen deadly sins, seauen dangerous steps descendant to destruction, and by their contrary opposite vertues, the seauenfold ladder ascending to euerlasting felicitie
- Printed at London : For William Wilson and are to be sould by Francis Grove, over against the Sarazens-head without Newgate, [1635?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) : illustrations
- Related Titles:
- Diall of directions to doomes day
Come ye cursed, &c.
- Printed within border illustrating scenes of the sins and virtues.
Date of publication suggested by STC (2nd ed.).
Imperfect: faded and creased, with loss of print.
Reproduction of original in the Society of Antiquaries.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1985. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1861:68).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.). 6798.7.
View MARC record | catkey: 2100950