A publication by the counsell of Virginea, touching the plantation there [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- Counseil for Virginia (England and Wales)
- Jmprinted at London : By Thomas Haueland for William Welby, and are to be sold at his shop in Pauls Church-yard at the signe of the Swanne, 1610.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- Additional Creators:
- Virginia Company of London
- Reproduction of original in the Society of Antiquaries.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1985. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1861:76).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.). 24831.7.
View MARC record | catkey: 2100986