Protocols to the Convention on the Rights of the Child : message from the President of the United States transmitting two optional protocols to the Convention on the Rights of the Child, both of which were adopted at New York, May 25, 2000
- Uniform Title:
- Convention on the Rights of the Child (1989 November 20). Protocols, etc. (2000 May 25)
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2000.
- Physical Description:
- x, 45 pages ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. President (1993-2001 : Clinton), United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Foreign Relations, and United States. (1989). Protocols, etc., 2000 May 25.
- Text version: purl.access.gpo.gov
- PDF version: purl.access.gpo.gov , Adobe Acrobat Reader required
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 1.1/4:106-37
- At head of title: 106th Congress, 2d session. Senate.
"Referred to the Committee on Foreign Relations."
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2000-0355-P.
"July 25, 2000."
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the G.P.O. Access web site. Addresses as of 9/20/00: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi ?dbname=106c̲ongd̲ocuments&docid=f:td037.106 (text version), http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi ?dbname=106c̲ongd̲ocuments&docid=f:td037.106.pdf (PDF version); current access is available via PURLs.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : Congressional Information Service, 2000. 1 microfiche : negative ; 11 x 15 cm.
View MARC record | catkey: 2101294