Animadversions upon the armies remonstrance, delivered to the House of Commons, Monday, 20. November, 1648, in vindication of the Parliaments treaty with the King in the Isle of Wight ...
- Walker, Clement, 1595-1651
- London : [publisher not identified], 1648.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 20 pages, 2 unnumbered pages ; 19 cm
- Related Titles:
- Animadversions upon the army's remonstrance
- Rare Books copy: Formerly part of an 18th-century library in Williamscote House near Banbury, England, assembled by John Loveday (1711-1789), philologist and antiquary, who lived at Caversham in Oxfordshire. The library was moved to Williamscote House in 1799 by John Loveday the second (1742-1809), Doctor of Laws.
- Signatures: A-C 4. and Page 13 incorrectly numbered 12.
- Binding notes:
- With: The Kings Maiesties declaration to his subjects, concerning lawfull sports to bee vsed / England and Wales. London : by Robert Barker . . . and by the Assignes of Iohn Bill, 1633.
BX5070.O8 1633 c.1 (Book) bound in The Kings Maiesties declaration to his subjects, concerning lawfull sports to bee vsed
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, W319.
View MARC record | catkey: 210140