Kidman, 1633 [microform] : a new almanack for the yeare of our redemption 1633 : being the first after the leap-yeare, and after the 27 of March the 9 yeare of the reigne of our sovereigne lord King Charles ... / calculated by Thomas Kidman for the meridian of Saffron-Walden in Essex, the latitude there being 52 degrees, serving without sensible errour any part of this kingdome of England
- Kidman, Thomas, active 1631-1638
- Additional Titles:
- New almanack for the yeare of our redemption 1633
- [Cambridge, Eng.] : Printed by the printer to the Universitie of Cambridge, 
- Physical Description:
- 39 unnumbered pages : illustrations
- Signatures:[A]-[B] p8 s, C p4 s (last p. blank)., Reproduction of original in: Lambeth Palace Library (London, England)., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1985. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1862:13).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.). 469.2.
View MARC record | catkey: 2101543