A Looking-glasse for city and countrey [microform] : vvherein is to be seene many fearfull examples in the time of this grieuous visitation, with an admonition to our Londoners flying from the city, and a perswasion [to the?] country to be more pitifull to such as come for succor amongst them
- Printed at London : For H. Gosson and are to be sold by E. Wright at his shop at Christ-Church gate, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) : illustrations
- Date of publication from STC (2nd ed.)., Contains woodcut illustration with letterpress text., Imperfect: torn and faded, with loss of text; bracketed material suggested by cataloging agency., Reproduction of original in: Society of Antiquaries., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1985. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1885:108).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.). 16801.7. and Lemon. 303.
View MARC record | catkey: 2101569