An acte for the hauynge of horsse, armour and weapon [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc
- Excusum Londini : In ædibus Iohannis Cavvodi Tipographi Regiæ Maiestatis, 
- Physical Description:
- 7 leaves
- Additional Creators:
- Mary I, Queen of England, 1516-1558 and England and Wales. Sovereign (1553-1558 : Mary I)
- Contains wood-cut initial.
Date of publication from STC (2nd ed.).
Imprint from colophon.
"Cum priuilegio ad imprimendum solum."
Reproduction of original in: Society of Antiquaries.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1985. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1874:49).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.). 7878.
View MARC record | catkey: 2102098