An abstract of His Maiesties letters patents granted, vnto Roger Wood and Thomas Symcocke, for the sole printing of paper and parchment on the one side [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1603-1625 : James I)
- At London : Printed by Edw. All-de, the Assigne of Roger Wood and Thomas Symcocke, 16120.
- Physical Description:
- 2 leaves
- Additional Creators:
- James I, King of England, 1566-1625
- For 31-year license for printing specified items.
Reproduction of original in: Society of Antiquaries.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1985. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1875:114).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.). 8615.
View MARC record | catkey: 2102115