By the King [microform] : a proclamation for transplantation of the Greames
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1603-1625 : James I)
- Additional Titles:
- Proclamation for transplantation of the Greames
- Imprinted at London : By Robert Barker, Printer to the Kings most Excellent Maiestie, Anno 1603.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- Additional Creators:
- James I, King of England, 1566-1625
- Contains illustrated woodcut initial showing a man battling a three-headed beast., "Giuen at Wilton, the fourth day of December, in the first yeere of our Reigne of England, France and Ireland, and of Scotland the seuen and thirtieth.", Reproduction of original in: Society of Antiquaries., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1985. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1875:13).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.). 8339.
View MARC record | catkey: 2102237