By the King [microform] : a proclamation for the Brittish vndertakers to repaire into Ireland
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1603-1625 : James I)
- Additional Titles:
- Proclamation for the Brittish vndertakers to repaire into Ireland
- Imprinted at London : By Robert Barker, Printer to the Kings most Excellent Maiestie, Anno 1611.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- Additional Creators:
- James I, King of England, 1566-1625
- "Giuen at Royston the 13. day of Aprill, in the ninth yeere of Our Reigne of Great Britaine, France and Ireland."
Reproduction of original in: Society of Antiquaries.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1985. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1875:56).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.). 8465.
View MARC record | catkey: 2102255