By the King [microform] : a proclamation for restraint of disorders in souldiers, prested [sic] for His Maiesties seruice
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1625-1649 : Charles I)
- Additional Titles:
- Proclamation for restraint of disorders in souldiers, prested for His Maiesties seruice
- Imprinted at London : By Bonham Norton and Iohn Bill, Printers to the Kings most Excellent Maiestie, Anno Dom. M.DC.XXV 
- Physical Description:
- 2 leaves
- Additional Creators:
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649
- Caption title.
Imprint from colophon.
"Giuen at the Court at White-Hall, the fifteenth day of May, in the first yeere of the Reigne of our most gracious Souereigne Lord King Charles, of Great Britaine, France and Ireland."
Reproduction of original in: Society of Antiquaries.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1985. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1876:40).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.). 8778.
View MARC record | catkey: 2102376