By the King [microform] : a proclamation for the adiournament [sic] of part of Michaelmas tearme
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1625-1649 : Charles I)
- Additional Titles:
- Proclamation for the adiournament [sic] of part of Michaelmas tearme
- Printed at Oxford : By I.L. and W.T. for Bonham Norton and Iohn Bill, Printers to the Kings most Excellent Maiestie, 1625.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- Additional Creators:
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649
- Last complete line of text ends "the".
Imperfect: faded, with loss of text.
"Giuen at the Court at Tichfeld fourth day of September, and in the first yeare of His Maiesties Raigne of Great Brittaine, France and Ireland."
Reproduction of original in: Society of Antiquaries.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1985. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1876:53).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.). 8800.
View MARC record | catkey: 2102476