By the King [microform] : a proclamation touching passengers
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1603-1625 : James I)
- Additional Titles:
- Proclamation touching passengers
- Imprinted at London : By Robert Barker, Printer to the Kings most Excellent Maiestie, 1606.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- Additional Creators:
- James I, King of England, 1566-1625
- For empowering officials in the port cities to grant foreign travel licenses to women and minors.
"Giuen at the Castle of Farneham the xxiij. day of August, in the fourth yeere of our Reigne of Great Britaine, France, and Ireland."
Reproduction of original in: Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1985. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1875:37).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.). 8395.
View MARC record | catkey: 2102610