By the King [microform] : a proclamation for allowance of the use of hard silk in some speciall manufactures
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1625-1649 : Charles I)
- Additional Titles:
- Proclamation for allowance of the use of hard silk in some speciall manufactures
- Imprinted at London : By Robert Barker, Printer to the Kings most Excellent Majestie: And by the Assignes of John Bill, 1638.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered leaves
- Additional Creators:
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649
- Caption title.
Imprint from colophon.
"Given at Our Court at Whitehall the eighteenth day of May, in the fourteenth yeer of Our Reign."
Reproduction of original in: Society of Antiquaries.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1985. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1877:39).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.). 9114.
View MARC record | catkey: 2102713