By the King [microform] : this later age and times of the world wherein we are fallen, is so much giuen to verball profession, aswell of religion, as of all commendable morall vertues ...
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1603-1625 : James I)
- Additional Titles:
- This later age and times of the world wherein we are fallen, is so much giuen to verball profession
- Imprinted at London : By Robert Barker, Printer to the Kings most Excellent Maiestie, Anno Dom. 1610.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- Additional Creators:
- James I, King of England, 1566-1625
- Other title information from first 3 lines of text., For suppressing J. Cowell's Interpreter (STC 5900)., "Giuen at our Palace of Westminster the 25. day of March, in the eight yeere of our Reigne of Great Britaine, France and Ireland.", Reproduction of original in: Society of Antiquaries., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1985. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1875:50).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.). 8446.
View MARC record | catkey: 2102939