By the Queene [microform] : the Queenes most excellent Maiestie, finding the great misusage in the execution of sundry of her Highnesse grants made to diuer persons, touching certaine penall statutes ... touching the obtaining and recovery of lands and tenements concealed ...
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1558-1603 : Elizabeth I)
- Additional Titles:
- Queenes Maiestie most excellent Maiestie, finding finding the great misusage in the execution of sundry of her Highnesse grants
- Imprinted at London : By Christopher Barker, Printer to the Queenes most excellent Maiestie, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- Additional Creators:
- Elizabeth I, Queen of England, 1533-1603
- Revoking commissions to inquire into concealments.
Line one of text ends "execution".
STC (2nd ed.) suggests actual date of publication is 1618.
"Giuen at our Mannor of Greenwich the xv. of December, the two and twentieth yeere of our Reigne. Anno 1579."
Reproduction of original in: Society of Antiquaries.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1985. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1874:83).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.). 8117.
View MARC record | catkey: 2103135