1997 amendment to Montreal Protocol : message from the President of the United States transmitting amendment to the Montreal Protocol on Substances that Deplete the Ozone Layer (the "Montreal Protocol"), adopted at Montreal on September 15-17, 1997, by the ninth meeting of the parties to the Montreal Protocol
- Uniform Title:
- Vienna Convention for the Protection of the Ozone Layer (1985). Protocols, etc. 1987 September 15.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1999.
- Physical Description:
- vi, 3 pages ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. President (1993-2001 : Clinton)
United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Foreign Relations
United States. (1985). Protocols, etc. 1987 September 15.
Full Text available online
- Treaty doc. ; 106-10
- At head of title: 106th Congress, 1st session. Senate.
"Referred to the Committee on Foreign Relations."
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2000-0003-P.
"September 16, 1999."
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 9/13/04: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=106%5Fcong%5Fdocuments&docid=f:td010.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 2103182