The Holy Bible [microform] : containing the Old Testament and the Nevv / newly translated out of the originall tongues, and with the former translations diligently compared and revised, by His Maiesties speciall commandement ; appointed to be read in churches
- Uniform Title:
- Bible. English. Authorized. 1634
- London : Printed by Robert Barker, Printer to the Kings most excellent Majestie, and by the assignes of John Bill, 1634.
- Physical Description:
- 16 unnumbered pages, 904 pages
- Related Titles:
- Bible. Apocrypha. English
- Title printed within ornamental border depicting the Twelve Tribes of Israel, the Twelve Apostles, and the Four Evangelists., New Testament has special t.p., Black letter; title page has rules following "nevv", "commandement", "churches", "John Bill"; subtitle printed "re- / vised,By"., "Cum priuilegio.", Imperfect: stained, faded, torn, and with print show-through; pages 409-410, 797-798 lacking. Best copy available for photographing., Signatures: A-Z p8 s, 2A-2Z p8 s, 3A-3K p8 s, 3L p4 s (signatures 2C p5 s and 3D p7 s lacking)., Reproduction of original in: Harvard University. Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1985. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1870:1).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.). 2313a.
View MARC record | catkey: 2103344