Iames by the grace of God King of England, Scotland, Fraunce, and Ireland ... [microform] : whereas diuers great deceipts and abuses tending not only to the preiudice of vs in our customes and other duties, but also to the great deceipt ... of many of our louing subiects are dayly practised ... by persons using or exercising the art, misterie, and trade of dying and colouring of woolles ...
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1603-1625 : James I)
- Additional Titles:
- Whereas diuers great deceipts and abuses tending not only to the preiudice of vs in our customes
- [London] : Printed by Thomas Purfoot, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- Additional Creators:
- James I, King of England, 1566-1625
- Title and other title information from first 5 lines of text.
For granting 41-year patent to Sir Arthur Aston and 5 others to import logwood and blockwood, and sell their own compund for dyeing.
"Witness our selfe at Harefield the Three and Twentieth day of August the yeere of our Raigne of England, Fraunce, and Ireland, the Second, and of Scotland the eight and thirtieth."
Imperfect: tightly bound with loss of text.
Reproduction of original in: Society of Antiquaries.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1985. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1875:22).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.). 8358.
View MARC record | catkey: 2103347