Iames by the grace of God king of England, Scotland, France, and Ireland, defender of the faith, &c [microform] : to all and singular archbishops, bishops, archdeacons, deanes and their officials ... greeting : whereas we are credibly giuen to vnderstand aswell by the humble supplication and petition of one religious Philotheos, a Grecian, and procurator generall of the Conuent of the Holy Crosse of Golgotha, in Ierusalem ...
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1603-1625 : James I)
- Additional Titles:
- James by the grace of God king of England, Scotland, France, and Ireland, defender of the faith, &c
To all and singular archbishops, bishops, archdeacons, deanes and their officials ... greeting
Whereas we are credibly giuen to vnderstand aswell by the humble supplication and petition of one religious Philotheos
- [London] : [W. Stansby], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- Additional Creators:
- James I, King of England, 1566-1625
- Title and other title information from first 7 lines of text.
Imprint suggested by STC (2nd ed.).
Line 1 of text end "singular".
"Witnesse Our Selfe at Westminster the thiteenth day of October, in the nineteenth yeare of Our raigne of England, France and Ireland, and of Scotland the fiue and fiftieth."
Reproduction of original in: Society of Antiquaries.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1985. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1875:134).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.). 8673.5.
View MARC record | catkey: 2103393