Riders dictionarie corrected and augmented [microform] : wherein Riders index is tranformed into a dictionarie etymologicall, deriuing euery word from his natiue fountaine, with reasons of the deriuations, none yet extant in that kind before : here also the barbarous words are ranged into a dictionarie by themselues, and many words added, neuer yet in any : with a briefe index of proper names, collected out of Stephane, Gesner, and others / by Francis Holyoke
- Related Titles:
- Bibliotheca scholastica, a double dictionary
- Rider's part was first published in 1589 under title: Bibliotheca scholastica, a double dictionarie. Holyoake's revision was first published in 1606--Cf. NUC pre-1965 imprints., Imperfect: faded, pages bound and filmed out of order., Signatures: A-Z p8 s, 2A-2Z p8 s, 3A-3Z p8 s, 4A-4E p8 s, 4F p5 s., Reproduction of original in: Peterborough Cathedral. Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1985. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1883:1).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.). 21032.
View MARC record | catkey: 2103575