To the right honourable the lords and others of His Maiesties most honourable Priuie Counsell [microform] : the humble petition of Thomas Crosse, goldsmith, on the behalfe, not onely of himselfe, but of the whole bodie of goldsmiths within the realme of England
- Crosse, Thomas (Goldsmith)
- Additional Titles:
- Humble petition of Thomas Crosse, goldsmith, on the behalfe, not onely of himselfe, but of the whole bodie of goldsmiths within the realme of England
- [London] : [publisher not identified], [1635?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- Additional Creators:
- Worshipful Company of Goldsmiths
- Place and date of publication from STC (2nd ed.).
Other title information from first 2 lines of text.
Requesting a proclamation against counterfeit jewels and debased metals.
Reproduction of original in: Society of Antiquaries.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1985. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1885:63).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.). 6071.5.
View MARC record | catkey: 2103652