The whole booke of psalmes [microform] / collected into Englishmeeter [sic] by T. Sternhold, W. Whittingham, I. Hopkins, and others ; conferred with the Hebrue, with apt notes to sing them withall ; newly set foorth and allowed to be soong of all the people together, in all churches before and after morning & euening prayer, as also before and after the sermons, and moreouer in priuate houses, for their godly solace and comfort, laying apart all vngodly songes and ballads, which tend onely to the nourishing of vice, and corrupting of youth
- Related Titles:
- Bible. Psalms. English. Sternhold and Hopkins
- Includes music., Imperfect: print show-through; signature 2F p1-4 s lacking. Best copy available for photographing., Title within illustrated border., One column, black letter., On verso of t.p., printed within ornamental border: Margaret / Raworth / AVGVST / XIIII / AN. DOM. / 1604., Signatures: A p4 s, B-U p8 s, 2A-2E p8 s, 2F p4 s., Reproduction of original in: Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1985. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1870:6).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.). 2506.5.
View MARC record | catkey: 2103702