Ancilla pietatis, or, The hand-maid to private devotion [microform] : presenting a manuell to her mistresse furnished with instructions, hymnes and prayers fitted to the [brace] daies of the weeke, feasts, fasts [brace] of the church / by Daniel Featly ...
- Featley, Daniel, 1582-1645
- Additional Titles:
- Hand-maid to private devotion
- At London : Printed for Nicholas Bourne, and are to be sold at the south entrance of ye R. Exchange, 163[3?]
- The fift [sic] edition / carefully corrected and enlarged.
- Physical Description:
- 50 unnumbered pages, 866 pages
- Related Titles:
- Practice of extraordinarie devotion
- Contains engraved illustrated t.p., "The practice of extraordinarie devotion, part 2, suppart [sic] 2 " each have special t.p. with imprint: London : Printed by George Miller for Nicholas Bourne, 1633., Imperfect: tightly bound and defaced; pub. date on t.p. defaced., Signatures: A p8 s, a p12 s, * p6 s, B-Z p12 s, Aa-Oo p12 s, Pp p2 s., Reproduction of original in: Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1986. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1895:15).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.). 10728.
View MARC record | catkey: 2103744