Loves schoole [microform] : Publii Ovidii Nasonis de arte amandi, or, The art of loue
- Ovid, 43 B.C.-17 A.D. or 18 A.D.
- Uniform Title:
- Ars amatoria. English
- Additional Titles:
- De arte amandi
Art of love
- Gedruckt tot Amsterdam : By Nicolas Iansz. Visscher, [1625?]
- Physical Description:
- 6 unnumbered pages, 298 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Heywood, Thomas, approximately 1574-1641
- In verse.
C b1 sr line 11 of text: "... to thee by my new Art,".
STC (2nd ed.) suggests imprint "London?, c. 1625."
Translation attributed to T. Heywood by STC (2nd ed.).
Signatures: A-E p8 s, F p6 s.
Reproduction of original in: British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1986. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1901:16).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.). 18935.5.
View MARC record | catkey: 2104044