Supremacía del alma y de la sangre / Victoria Ocampo
- Ocampo, Victoria, 1890-1979
- Buenos Aires : Sur, 
- Physical Description:
- 57 pages ; 22 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Sánchez, Luis Alberto, 1900-1994
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- UP-PAT copy: From the library of Luis Alberto Sánchez (1900-1994), a founding member of the left-leaning American Popular Revolutionary Alliance (APRA) party and leading authority on Latin American literature. After nearly two decades of exile, his library and personal papers were transferred from Peru to University Park, PA between 1969 and 1974.
- "Conferencia pronunciada en la Unione intellettuale de Florencia y en el aula magna del Ateneo veneto de Venecia, el mes de septiembre de 1934, a invitación del Instituto Interuniversitario Fascista di Coltura y la Direzione generale degli italiani all'estero"--p. . and "Printed in Spain."
- Related Materials:
- Other materials related to the literary, political, and scholarly activities of Luis Alberto Sánchez can be found in the Luis Alberto Sánchez papers, 1691-1992 (bulk 1930-1985), located at the Pennsylvania State University’s Eberly Family Special Collections Library. Finding aid: https://www.libraries.psu.edu/findingaids/1764.htm
View MARC record | catkey: 21040547