Cinco ensayos / José Enrique Rodó
- Rodó, José Enrique, 1871-1917
- Madrid : Sociedad Española de Librería, [1915?]
- Physical Description:
- 414 pages ; 19 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Sánchez, Luis Alberto, 1900-1994
Barbagelata, Hugo D. (Hugo David), 1886-
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Biblioteca Andrés Bello ; 4
- Montalvo -- Ariel -- Bolívar -- Rubén Darío -- Liberalismo y jacobinismo.
- UP-PAT copy: From the library of Luis Alberto Sánchez (1900-1994), a founding member of the left-leaning American Popular Revolutionary Alliance (APRA) party and leading authority on Latin American literature. After nearly two decades of exile, his library and personal papers were transferred from Peru to University Park, PA between 1969 and 1974.
- "Rodó", signed Hugo D. Barbagelata: p. -18.
- Related Materials:
- Other materials related to the literary, political, and scholarly activities of Luis Alberto Sánchez can be found in the Luis Alberto Sánchez papers, 1691-1992 (bulk 1930-1985), located at the Pennsylvania State University’s Eberly Family Special Collections Library. Finding aid: https://www.libraries.psu.edu/findingaids/1764.htm
View MARC record | catkey: 21040588