A new booke of destillatyon of waters, called the Treasure of Euonymus [microform] : containing the wonderful hid secrets of nature, touching the most apt formes to prepare & destill medicines, for the conservation of helth ... / translated (with great diligence & labour) out of Latin, by Peter Morwyng felowe of Magdaline Colledge in Oxforde ; whereunto is added a profitable table or index for the better finding of al such waters as serue aswel for medicines ...
- Gessner, Conrad, 1516-1565
- Uniform Title:
- Thesaurus Euonymi Philatri de remediis secretis. English. 1565
- Additional Titles:
- Treasure of Euonymus
- Imprinted at London : By Iohn Day. dwellyng ouer Aldersgate, beneath Synt Martines, The first of June, 1565.
- Physical Description:
- 20 unnumbered pages, 408 pages, 15 unnumbered pages : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Morwen, Peter
- Publication date from colophon.
Imperfect: stained, tightly bound, and with print show-through.
Signatures: [maltese cross] p2 s, A-Z p4 s, Aa-Yy p4 s, AA-KK p4 s.
Reproduction of original in: University of Illinois (Urbana- Champaign Campus). Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1986. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1896:7).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.). 11801.
View MARC record | catkey: 2104070