A plaine and familiar exposition of the Ten Commandements [microform] : with a methodicall short catechisme, containing, brieflie all the principall grounds of Christian religion / newly corrected by the author
- Dod, John, 1549?-1645
- Additional Titles:
- Treatise or exposition upon the Ten Commandements grounded upon the scriptures canonicall
- London : Printed by Thomas Haueland, for Thomas Man, dwelling in Pater-noster-row, at the Signe of the Talbot, 1610.
- Physical Description:
- 6 unnumbered pages, 375 pages, 17 unnumbered pages
- Additional Creators:
- Cleaver, Robert, 1561 or 1562-approximately 1625
- Dedication signed: Iohn Dod, Robert Cleauer.
Originally pub. in 1603 with title: A treatise or exposition upon the Ten Commandements, grounded upon the scriptures canonicall.
Numerous errors in paging.
Signatures: A-2A p8 s, 2B p7 s.
Reproduction of original in: Harvard University. Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references in marginal notes.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1986. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1893:8).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.). 6971.3.
View MARC record | catkey: 2104102