Housing for heroes : examining how federal programs can better serve veterans : hearing before the Subcommittee on Insurance, Housing, and Community Opportunity of the Committee on Financial Services, U.S. House of Representatives, One Hundred Twelfth Congress, second session, September 14, 2012
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Financial Services. Subcommittee on Insurance, Housing, and Community Opportunity
- Additional Titles:
- Examining how federal programs can better serve veterans
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2013., Washington, DC : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office, and [Getzville, N.Y.] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (vi, 120 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- "Serial no. 112-158."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 21042784