National Outdoor Recreation Resources Review Act of 1983 : hearing before the Subcommittee on Public Lands and Reserved Water of the Committee on Energy and Natural Resources, United States Senate, Ninety-eighth Congress, first session on S. 1090, a bill to establish a National Outdoor Recreation Resources Review Commission to study and recommend appropriate policies and activities for government agencies at the federal, state, and local levels and for the private sector, to assure the continued availability of quality outdoor recreation experiences in America to the year 2000, and for other purposes, September 23, 1983
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Energy and Natural Resources. Subcommittee on Public Lands and Reserved Water
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1984.
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 355 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
S. hrg. ; 98-648
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (page 355).
View MARC record | catkey: 21042936