NHTSA authorization and oversight : hearing before the subcommittee on Telecommunications, Consumer Protection, and Finance of the Committee on Energy and Commerce, House of Representatives, Ninety-ninth Congress, first session on H.R. 2248, a bill to authorize appropriations for the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, and for other purposes, April 30, 1985
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Energy and Commerce. Subcommittee on Telecommunications, Consumer Protection, and Finance
- Additional Titles:
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration authorization and oversight
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1986.
Washington, DC : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, Congressional Sales Office, U.S. Government Printing Office
[Getzville, N.Y.] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 423 pages) : illustrations, map, form
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- "Serial no. 99-69."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 21042954