The divine lanthorne, or, A sermon preached in S. Pauls Church appointed for the crosse the 17. of July M.DC.XXXCI [microform] / by Thomas Drant of Shaston in Com. Dorset
- Drant, Thomas, 1601 or 1602-
- Additional Titles:
- Sermon preached in S. Pauls Church appointed for the crosse the 17. of July M.DC.XXXVI
- London : Printed by George Miller, and are to be sold by Henry Hammond Bookseller in Salisbury, 1637.
- Physical Description:
- 6 unnumbered pages, 46 pages
- Signatures: A-F p4 s, G p2 s.
Reproduction of original in: Harvard University. Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references in marginal notes.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1986. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1893:10).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.). 7164.3.
View MARC record | catkey: 2104301