S. 2285, S. 3234, S. 3261, and H.R. 4685 : hearing before the Committee on Indian Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundred Fourteenth Congress, second session, September 7, 2016
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Indian Affairs (1993- )
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2017.
Washington, DC : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Publishing Office
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 47 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
S. hrg. ; 114-538
HeinOnline American Indian law collection
- Indians of North America—Legal status, laws, etc—North Carolina
- Lumbee Indians—Legal status, laws, etc
- Federally recognized Indian tribes—North Carolina
- Indian business enterprises—Law and legislation—United States
- Indian business enterprises—Finance—Law and legislation—United States
- Land titles—Registration and transfer—California—Tulare County
- Tule River Indian Tribe of the Tule River Reservation, California
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 21043201