The theft, illegal possession, sale, transfer, and export of tribal cultural items : field hearing before the Committee on Indian Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundred Fourteenth Congress, second session, October 18, 2016
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Indian Affairs (1993- )
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2017.
Washington, DC : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Publishing Office
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 77 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
S. hrg. ; 114-535
HeinOnline American Indian law collection
- Indians of North America—Antiquities—Protection
- Indians of North America—Antiquities—Destruction and pillage—Prevention
- Archaeological thefts—United States—Prevention
- Cultural property—Protection—United States
- Cultural property—Repatriation—United States
- Indians of North America—Antiquities—Law and legislation—United States
- Sacred space—Law and legislation—United States
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 21043325