Riders dictionarie [microform] : corrected and augmented with the addition of many hundred words, both out of the law, and out of the Latine, French, and other languages ... : hereunto are anexed [sic] certaine tables explaining the names, weights, and valuations of antient and moderne coynes, as also a table of the Hebrew, Greeke, and Latine measures ... : whereunto is ioyned a dictionarie etymologicall ... / now newly corrected and greatly augmented by Francis Holy-Oke
- Related Titles:
- Dictionarium etymologicum Latinum
- Issued with Francis Holyoake's Dictionarium etymologicum Latinum (STC 2nd ed. 13620) following.
Second part has special t.p.: Dictionarium etymologicum Latinum ..., or, A dictionarie declaring the originall and deriuation of all words vsed in any Latine authors ... Now the fourth time newly corrected, and very much augmented by the great industrie and paines of Francis Holy-Oke. London : Printed by Adam Islip and Felix Kyngston, Anno Dom., 1633.
Printed in three columns.
Signatures: [par.] p4 s, A-2E p8 s, 2F p6 s, 2[par.] p8 s, 3A-5R p8 s, 5S p6 s, 6A-6L p8 s, 6M p6 s.
Reproduction of original in: Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1986. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1898:2).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.). 21036a.
Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.). 13620.
View MARC record | catkey: 2104350