Computational Science and Its Applications - ICCSA 2017 [electronic resource] : 17th International Conference, Trieste, Italy, July 3-6, 2017, Proceedings, Part V / edited by Osvaldo Gervasi, Beniamino Murgante, Sanjay Misra, Giuseppe Borruso, Carmelo M. Torre, Ana Maria A.C. Rocha, David Taniar, Bernady O. Apduhan, Elena Stankova, Alfredo Cuzzocrea
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2017.
- Physical Description:
- XXXVI, 744 pages 265 illustrations : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Gervasi, Osvaldo, Murgante, Beniamino, Misra, Sanjay, Borruso, Giuseppe, Torre, Carmelo M., Rocha, Ana Maria A.C., Taniar, David, Apduhan, Bernady O., Stankova, Elena, Cuzzocrea, Alfredo, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- The six-volume set LNCS 10404-10409 constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 17th International Conference on Computational Science and Its Applications, ICCSA 2017, held in Trieste, Italy, in July 2017. The 313 full papers and 12 short papers included in the 6-volume proceedings set were carefully reviewed and selected from 1052 submissions. Apart from the general tracks, ICCSA 2017 included 43 international workshops in various areas of computational sciences, ranging from computational science technologies to specific areas of computational sciences, such as computer graphics and virtual reality. Furthermore, this year ICCSA 2017 hosted the XIV International Workshop On Quantum Reactive Scattering. The program also featured 3 keynote speeches and 4 tutorials.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Part Of:
- Springer eBooks
View MARC record | catkey: 21044964